Official and unofficial requests for transcripts must be in writing, signed with appropriate
information and fees included. Letters of request are to be sent to the Registrar’s Office at Sacred
Heart Seminary and School of Theology (SHSST).
For an official request the transcript is issued in a sealed envelope, printed on burgundy
security paper, validated with the embossed school seal and registrar’s signature and date of
issue. If photo copied, COPY will appear across the face of the document.
For an unofficial request the transcript is issued on white paper, sent to the student requesting a
copy, and validated by registrar’s signature and date.
By exception, transcript requests will be accepted by e-mail or fax if an original written signature
is included (not a script font) or a Word document is attached.
Unsigned transcript requests cannot be processed.
Transcripts will not be issued if a student has a financial obligation to SHSST.
Sacred Heart School of Theology does not issue copies of transcripts or other documents received
from other institutions.
Transcript requests must include:
- Full name (previous name, if it has changed since leaving SHSST)
- Current address
- Daytime phone number or e-mail address
- Approximate dates of attendance
- Name and address of each institution and/or person to whom a transcript is to be sent
- Fee per transcript request
- $5 each for regular service.
- $25 each for rush service (processed within 24 hrs).
Send transcript requests to:
Sacred Heart Seminary and School of Theology
7335 S. Hwy 100, P.O. Box 429
Hales Corners, WI 53130-0429